Quality Assurance and Quality Control Services
TRE provides quality assurance and quality control services, we offer you unrivaled experience stretching across Oil and Gas and Marine sector. We can provide QA/QC services in locally and internationally. As a result, we can help you to assure quality across in all business function and process.
Our off-site quality assurance and quality control services include:
- Assistance in defining a QA/QC program that meets the full scope of all regulatory requirements
- Performing pre-award or pre-qualification surveys, including a complete review of the suppliers’ QA program to meet government or purchaser requirements
- Review of the design, specifications, drawings and specified standards to assure compliance with the applicable regulatory requirements.
- Formal equipment audits at the premises of your architect, constructor, manufacturer or sub-supplier – before and during manufacture
- Organization of QA training courses
Our on-site quality assurance and quality control services include:
- QA of the organizations involved in the construction, manufacture and operation of your facility.
- Review of specifications, procedures and specified standards utilized on the construction site.
- Monitoring materials testing
- Inspection, witnessing or verification to establish the quality of a material, structure or system during manufacturing
- Factory acceptance tests of installations and equipment
- Pre-shipment inspections and loading supervision during the transportation phase
- Monitoring storage methods and preventive maintenance systems of plant equipment before and during installation
- Organization and implementation of record retention systems